Cost of living in Dalian, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 178.933 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 48% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,140,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,122,414 Dinar (元6,273) in Dalian.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,290 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Koh Tao costs 10,000 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lviv costs 100₴ (25 minutes ago)