Cost of living in Dakar, Senegal compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.040 IQD / XOF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,390,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 5,369,616 Dinar (2,632,064 Franc) in Dakar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Trondheim costs kr 300 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quebec City costs C$429 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)