Cost of living in Dakar, Senegal compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.897 IQD / XOF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 12% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 10,515,713 Dinar (5,541,897 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,601 (about 1 hour ago)