Cost of living in Dakar, Senegal compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.218 IQD / XOF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 7% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,039,998 Dinar (2,723,100 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,660,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php65,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)