Cost of living in Dakar, Senegal compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.020 IQD / XOF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 7% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 10,472,679 Dinar (5,185,528 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (11 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)