Cost of living in Dakar, Senegal compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.010 IQD / XOF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 13% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,130,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,467,185 Dinar (2,222,623 Franc) in Dakar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mariehamn costs €8 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7,900 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €8 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (16 minutes ago)