Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.026 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 5% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,540,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,415,456 Dinar (₩2,353,101) in Daejeon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Leuven costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)