Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.006 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 19% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,270,878 Dinar (₩1,263,227) in Daejeon.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oxford costs £2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$12,943 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Tokyo costs ¥730 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,761 (about 1 hour ago)