Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.033 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 19% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,610,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,125,762 Dinar (₩2,057,103) in Daegu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$180 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 4,066,000 ₩ (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)