Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.068 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 16% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,890,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,440,880 Dinar (₩2,286,263) in Daegu.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 35 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (44 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 2 hours ago)