Cost of living in Da Nang, Vietnam compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05199 IQD / VND
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Nang (Vietnam) is 56% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 685,166 Dinar (13,177,694 ₫) in Da Nang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brno costs 16 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 400 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £21,505 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 10,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (44 minutes ago)