Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05178 IQD / VND
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,152,904 Dinar (22,264,478 ₫) in Da Lat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,130,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (about 1 hour ago)