Cost of living comparison between Da Lat, Vietnam and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05216 IQD / VND
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,875,000 Dinar (35,948,498 ₫) in Da Lat.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)