Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05197 IQD / VND
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,160,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,160,000 Dinar (22,319,932 ₫) in Da Lat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Colombo costs 430,000 ₨ (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 30,000 сўм (37 minutes ago)