Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05216 IQD / VND
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,285,174 Dinar (24,638,650 ₫) in Da Lat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,260,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $109 (about 3 hours ago)