Cost of living in Cuttack, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.980 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuttack (India) is 53% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 776,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 365,333 Dinar (₨20,318) in Cuttack.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chandigarh costs ₨35,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨300 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨400 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.59 (about 1 hour ago)