Cost of living in Cuttack, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.366 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuttack (India) is 53% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 829,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 387,621 Dinar (₨21,106) in Cuttack.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,863 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $1,372 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Londrina costs R$ 3.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)