Cost of living in Cuttack, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.573 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuttack (India) is 48% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 783,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 405,177 Dinar (₨21,816) in Cuttack.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 250 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$25 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,200 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 40 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)