Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 360.463 IQD / PEN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 46% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 758,694 Dinar (S/. 2,105) in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 128,000 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £900 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Reno, Nevada costs $1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 12 (about 1 hour ago)