Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,432 prices entered by 190 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 382.473 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 28% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,122,325 Dinar (R$ 2,934) in Curitiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (38 minutes ago)