Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.866 IQD / CLP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 20% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,626,295 Dinar (CH$1,943,613) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,030,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$180 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 4,066,000 ₩ (44 minutes ago)