Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 118.696 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 64% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,354 Dinar (Bs 20) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €75 (21 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zlín costs 100 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (31 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)