Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01484 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 73% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,900 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,608 Dinar (Bs 108,346) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨52,858 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £77 (about 1 hour ago)