Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 116.998 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 65% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,100 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,107 Dinar (Bs 18) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 13,900 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wrocław costs 426 zł (about 2 hours ago)