Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.608 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 50% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,060,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 532,613 Dinar (Mex$ 8,118) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (18 minutes ago)