Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 61.470 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 50% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,200,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 598,595 Dinar (Mex$ 9,738) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Accra costs GH₵440 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.60 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)