Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 61.798 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 52% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 895,174 Dinar (Mex$ 14,486) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)