Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 364.304 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 27% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,428,438 Dinar (R$ 3,921) in Cuiabá.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Bern costs CHF 3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gloucester costs £1.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 800 (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨2,699 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨16 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 15 (24 minutes ago)