Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 372.262 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 20% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,960,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,576,246 Dinar (R$ 4,234) in Cuiabá.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Quito costs $5.60 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Libreville costs 12,000,000 Franc (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limassol costs €100 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Ottawa costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,896 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)