Cost of living comparison between Cuiabá, Brazil and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 324.531 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 32% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,323,156 Dinar (R$ 4,077) in Cuiabá.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manila costs Php25 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lausanne costs CHF 56 (31 minutes ago)