Cost of living in Cuernavaca, Mexico compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 63.429 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuernavaca (Mexico) is 30% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,830,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,284,568 Dinar (Mex$ 20,252) in Cuernavaca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 5,000 Kz (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 12 zł (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.64 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,354 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$88 (about 1 hour ago)