Cost of living in Cuernavaca, Mexico vs Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 62.975 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuernavaca (Mexico) is 31% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,670,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,157,689 Dinar (Mex$ 18,383) in Cuernavaca.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kraków costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ramallah costs 115,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 26 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨63,923 (about 2 hours ago)