Cost of living in Cuernavaca, Mexico vs Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 59.172 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuernavaca (Mexico) is 32% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,620,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,095,752 Dinar (Mex$ 18,518) in Cuernavaca.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $62 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$699 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $16 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)