Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 56% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,290,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,008,927 Dinar ($852) in Cuenca.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kenema costs 55,000 Leone (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Freetown costs 20,000 Leone (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Marrakech costs 5,000 Dirham (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 440,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,900 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $120 (43 minutes ago)