Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 54% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,430,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,117,414 Dinar ($944) in Cuenca.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bern costs CHF 4.20 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)