Cost of living in Cuautitlán Izcalli, Mexico compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 63.910 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuautitlán Izcalli (Mexico) is 42% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,620,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,113,745 Dinar (Mex$ 33,074) in Cuautitlán Izcalli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元80 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 1 hour ago)