Cost of living in Cuautitlán Izcalli, Mexico compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.100 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuautitlán Izcalli (Mexico) is 42% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,410,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,982,328 Dinar (Mex$ 30,451) in Cuautitlán Izcalli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kandy costs 230 ₨ (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (30 minutes ago)