Cost of living in Cuautitlán Izcalli, Mexico compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.083 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuautitlán Izcalli (Mexico) is 41% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,760,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,215,475 Dinar (Mex$ 34,572) in Cuautitlán Izcalli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (about 2 hours ago)