Cost of living in Cruz Bay, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cruz Bay (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 11% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 10,913,542 Dinar ($9,218) in Cruz Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,820,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (32 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)