Cost of living in Cruz Bay, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cruz Bay (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 11% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 9,513,583 Dinar ($8,035) in Cruz Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,600,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (about 2 hours ago)