Cost of living in Craiova, Romania compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 291.375 IQD / RON
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Craiova (Romania) is 24% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,480,110 Dinar (5,080 lei) in Craiova.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gothenburg costs 20 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (39 minutes ago)