Cost of living comparison between Craiova, Romania and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 281.756 IQD / RON
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Craiova (Romania) is 45% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,030,339 Dinar (3,657 lei) in Craiova.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (33 minutes ago)