Cost of living in Coxen Hole, Honduras compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 50.466 IQD / HNL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coxen Hole (Honduras) is 45% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,030,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,113,564 Dinar (L 22,066) in Coxen Hole.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)