Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.122 IQD / XOF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 34% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,050,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,352,123 Dinar (637,248 Franc) in Cotonou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (38 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)