Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.205 IQD / XOF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 35% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,740,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,134,419 Dinar (514,503 Franc) in Cotonou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 21,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)