Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.010 IQD / XOF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 37% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,270,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,428,808 Dinar (711,016 Franc) in Cotonou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 2.00 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)