Cost of living in Cotabato City, Philippines compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.289 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is 12% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,700 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 5,041 Dinar (Php226) in Cotabato City.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmir costs 1.67TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Haifa costs 20 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)