Cost of living in Cotabato City, Philippines compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.639 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 5,600 Dinar (Php247) in Cotabato City.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (about 1 hour ago)