Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02699 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 9% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 670 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 609 Dinar (Bs 22,575) in Coro.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$172 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 420 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lima costs S/. 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 130TL (about 2 hours ago)