Cost of living in Cork, Ireland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 484 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1395.092 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cork (Ireland) is 26% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,421,102 Dinar (€4,603) in Cork to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,110,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,220 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨101,650 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)