Cost of living in Cork, Ireland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1275.648 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cork (Ireland) is 17% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 11,004,855 Dinar (€8,627) in Cork to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 100 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (37 minutes ago)