Cost of living in Corfu, Greece compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1461.553 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corfu (Greece) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,860,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,728,206 Dinar (€2,551) in Corfu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $75 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Spokane, Washington costs $199 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Gijón costs €450 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $18 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (26 minutes ago)