Cost of living in Corfu, Greece compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1444.262 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corfu (Greece) is 4% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,460,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,308,607 Dinar (€2,291) in Corfu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨1,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,118 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,600 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM189 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 150 ман (about 1 hour ago)