Cost of living in Cordova, Spain compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1454.896 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cordova (Spain) is 23% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,180,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,227,595 Dinar (€2,218) in Cordova.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨79 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 50 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)