Cost of living in Cordova, Spain compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 1453.485 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cordova (Spain) is 23% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,090,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,136,137 Dinar (€2,158) in Cordova.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toulouse costs €28,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €14 (35 minutes ago)