Cost of living in Cordova, Spain compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1370.688 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cordova (Spain) is 26% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,050,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,981,452 Dinar (€2,175) in Cordova.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 92,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Riga costs €14,916 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Vadodara costs ₨175 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $54 (about 1 hour ago)