Cost of living in Córdoba, Argentina compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.840 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Córdoba (Argentina) is 45% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 214,867 Dinar (ARS $2,910) in Córdoba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $981 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)