Cost of living comparison between Córdoba, Argentina and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 76.821 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Córdoba (Argentina) is 49% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 189,957 Dinar (ARS $2,473) in Córdoba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 1 hour ago)