Cost of living comparison between Córdoba, Argentina and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 73.311 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Córdoba (Argentina) is 51% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 190,467 Dinar (ARS $2,598) in Córdoba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $22,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (about 2 hours ago)