Cost of living in Córdoba, Argentina compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 561 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 67.453 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Córdoba (Argentina) is 47% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 150,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 80,161 Dinar (ARS $1,188) in Córdoba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨20 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,870 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ottawa costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)