Cost of living in Córdoba, Argentina compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 500 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 58.791 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Córdoba (Argentina) is 47% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 149,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 78,579 Dinar (ARS $1,337) in Córdoba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 5,808 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 190 (about 2 hours ago)