Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.812 IQD / CLP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 19% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 11,117,357 Dinar (CH$6,133,938) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)