Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.975 IQD / CLP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 17% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,122,884 Dinar (CH$2,087,872) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,530,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)