Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.996 IQD / CLP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 17% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,730,645 Dinar (CH$2,370,117) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,050,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Orlando, Florida costs $24 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $31 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,626 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (38 minutes ago)