Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,513 prices entered by 226 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 193.294 IQD / DKK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 7% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,360,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,121,853 Dinar (kr16,151) in Copenhagen.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Adelaide costs AU$105 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)