Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,343 prices entered by 211 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 167.429 IQD / DKK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 17% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,300,022 Dinar (kr7,765) in Copenhagen.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)