Cost of living in Contagem, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 318.957 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Contagem (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,060,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,818,266 Dinar (R$ 5,701) in Contagem.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Surgut costs руб 600 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,474 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Richmond, Virginia costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,812 (about 1 hour ago)