Cost of living in Contagem, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 379.950 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Contagem (Brazil) is 64% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,570,138 Dinar (R$ 6,764) in Contagem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Sacramento, California costs $3.31 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)