Cost of living in Contagem, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 364.304 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Contagem (Brazil) is 59% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,477,560 Dinar (R$ 6,801) in Contagem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (9 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (27 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (about 1 hour ago)