Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.792 IQD / DZD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 54% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 925,874 Dinar (85,791 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Glasgow costs £3.40 (less than a minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1.79 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 88,270 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)