Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.188 IQD / DZD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 55% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,250,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 560,492 Dinar (55,017 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (about 1 hour ago)