Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.823 IQD / DZD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 54% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 925,206 Dinar (85,486 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 42 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limerick costs €40 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,580 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)