Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 311.071 IQD / RON
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 35% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,050,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,324,761 Dinar (4,259 lei) in Constanţa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $35 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Almaty costs 80,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨45,743 (about 2 hours ago)