Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 296.894 IQD / RON
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 40% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,970,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,172,674 Dinar (3,950 lei) in Constanţa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)