Cost of living in Concordia, Argentina compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.064 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Concordia (Argentina) is 30% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,360,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 951,494 Dinar (ARS $13,023) in Concordia.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Natal costs R$ 76,590 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$147 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sharjah costs Dirham 3,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Cairo costs E£ 150 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100,000 (about 1 hour ago)