Cost of living in Concordia, Argentina compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 67.858 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Concordia (Argentina) is 33% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,009,705 Dinar (ARS $14,880) in Concordia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)