Cost of living in Concordia, Argentina compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.530 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Concordia (Argentina) is 29% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,378,020 Dinar (ARS $18,245) in Concordia.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sialkot costs ₨81 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Limassol costs €187 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (42 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (about 1 hour ago)