Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13139 IQD / GNF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 47% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,200,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 6,442,406 Dinar (49,034,049 Franc) in Conakry.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vaasa costs €32,313 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €900 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Gold Coast costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)