Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12663 IQD / GNF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 50% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,765,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,900,214 Dinar (38,697,585 Franc) in Conakry.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Pune costs ₨295 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)