Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13154 IQD / GNF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 47% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,800,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 6,250,149 Dinar (47,514,858 Franc) in Conakry.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tallinn costs €1.19 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 550,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aurangabad costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puducherry costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)