Cost of living in Compiegne, France compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1403.777 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Compiegne (France) is 22% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,569 Dinar (€5.39) in Compiegne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kampala costs 1,000,000 Shilling (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨25,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €550 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Malmo costs 250 kr (about 1 hour ago)