Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 74.563 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 62% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 588,787 Dinar (ARS $7,897) in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 20 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Athens costs €4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dresden costs €12 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,017 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shiraz costs ﷼ 900,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$25 (22 minutes ago)