Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 76.818 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 62% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 593,814 Dinar (ARS $7,730) in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php5,082,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,100 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Gothenburg costs 303 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cairns costs AU$2,958 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (about 2 hours ago)