Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 48.171 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 57% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,110,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 473,060 Dinar (ARS $9,820) in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhatinda costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Berlin costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)