Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 50.293 IQD / HNL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 8% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,010,603 Dinar (L 20,094) in Comayagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 937,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fresno, California costs $0.92 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kisumu costs Shilling97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saskatoon costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manila costs Php100 (about 1 hour ago)