Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 50.184 IQD / HNL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 8% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 923,475 Dinar (L 18,402) in Comayagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 857,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)