Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 49.607 IQD / HNL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 8% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 979,839 Dinar (L 19,752) in Comayagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 906,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Victoria costs C$1.37 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.47 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 200₴ (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kingston costs J$85,000 (about 1 hour ago)