Cost of living in Columbus, Ohio, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 763 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1167.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Columbus, Ohio (United States) is 14% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,320,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 5,462,338 Dinar ($4,681) in Columbus, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)