Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado (United States) is 20% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,370,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 5,065,048 Dinar ($4,278) in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in N'Djamena costs 70,000 Franc (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $4,066 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,232,320 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,017 (32 minutes ago)