Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 423 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1182.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado (United States) is 20% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,765,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 7,787,899 Dinar ($6,589) in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 7 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)