Cost of living comparison between Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1165.400 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado (United States) is 26% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,156,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 7,545,738 Dinar ($6,475) in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 700 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ostrava costs 15,000 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Piatra Neamţ costs 2.50 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)