Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 535 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.881 IQD / LKR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 57% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 842,137 Dinar (106,854 ₨) in Colombo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €65 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (about 1 hour ago)