Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 875 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.615 IQD / LKR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 56% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,100,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,365,543 Dinar (179,323 ₨) in Colombo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 289,103 (24 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bhopal costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quilmes costs ARS $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 50 (about 1 hour ago)