Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 823 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.619 IQD / LKR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 54% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,750,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,256,636 Dinar (164,933 ₨) in Colombo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $915 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $2,033 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meerut costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in João Pessoa costs R$ 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)