Cost of living in Cologne, Germany compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1402.348 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cologne (Germany) is 38% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,867,460 Dinar (€5,610) in Cologne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,720,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$12 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)