Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1393.919 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 18% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,450,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,010,316 Dinar (€1,442) in Coimbra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)