Cost of living in Coimbatore, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.058 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbatore (India) is 58% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 846,314 Dinar (₨46,866) in Coimbatore.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (30 minutes ago)