Cost of living in Coimbatore, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.192 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbatore (India) is 55% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,050,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 475,761 Dinar (₨26,152) in Coimbatore.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 7,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €9 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £66 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 4.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)