Cost of living in Cocoa Beach, Florida, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cocoa Beach, Florida (United States) is 76% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 17,830,559 Dinar ($15,098) in Cocoa Beach, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)