Cost of living in Cocoa Beach, Florida, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cocoa Beach, Florida (United States) is 73% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 11,325,587 Dinar ($9,590) in Cocoa Beach, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,540,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)