Cost of living comparison between Cocoa Beach, Florida, United States and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1165.400 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cocoa Beach, Florida (United States) is 74% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 16,972,568 Dinar ($14,564) in Cocoa Beach, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$12,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 28,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shijiazhuang costs 元20 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €10 (32 minutes ago)