Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 172.172 IQD / BOB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 53% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 890,492 Dinar ($b5,172) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (34 minutes ago)