Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 171.149 IQD / BOB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 53% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 926,324 Dinar ($b5,412) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Amarillo, Texas costs $1,009 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php31 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands costs kr13 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 99 (41 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (43 minutes ago)