Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 428 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 277.068 IQD / RON
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 49% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 995,077 Dinar (3,591 lei) in Cluj-Napoca.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (28 minutes ago)