Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 510 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 311.171 IQD / RON
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 42% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,930,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,123,760 Dinar (3,611 lei) in Cluj-Napoca.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €420 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bissau costs 2,000,000 Franc (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $45 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)