Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 584 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio (United States) is 7% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,198,396 Dinar ($4,391) in Cleveland, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,850,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Caracas costs Bs 50,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gwangju costs ₩999,999,999,999,999,983,222,784 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denver, Colorado costs $34,567,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (about 2 hours ago)