Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1379.889 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 11% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,380,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,012,133 Dinar (€2,183) in Clermont-Ferrand.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $79 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (about 1 hour ago)