Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1320.143 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 13% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,692,259 Dinar (€1,282) in Clermont-Ferrand.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)