Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1457.588 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 7% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,360,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,131,030 Dinar (€2,148) in Clermont-Ferrand.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)