Cost of living in Ciudad Victoria, Mexico compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 65.710 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Victoria (Mexico) is 49% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,060,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 543,424 Dinar (Mex$ 8,270) in Ciudad Victoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (44 minutes ago)