Cost of living comparison between Ciudad Victoria, Mexico and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 56.346 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Victoria (Mexico) is 54% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 871,569 Dinar (Mex$ 15,468) in Ciudad Victoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (44 minutes ago)