Cost of living comparison between Ciudad Obregón, Mexico and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 62.866 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is 44% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 219,175 Dinar (Mex$ 3,486) in Ciudad Obregón.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 500 Shilling (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quilmes costs ARS $8,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $300 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Suwon costs ₩330,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)